Perfect for colder months or when you are craving something cozy in front of the fireplace. Full of healthy fats, its sure to keep you satisfied & happy.
· ¼ c coconut milk
· 1 c hot water
· ½ banana
· 1 scoop vanilla whey protein (whatever brand you like)
· 1 tbsp organic cocao nibs
· 1 tbsp heavy cream
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
· You can add dash of MCT oil to this & then top with homemade whipping cream for some added enjoyment.
· If you have a chocolate whey protein even better!
· Feel free to substitute the cocao with dark chocolate also. If I use dark chocolate, I use nothing under 85%.
· I know I mentioned this before, but the beautiful thing about “whole milk” products, they can be very protective for the body due to the milk fat globulin membrane, so don’t fear the fat!